Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Penny B and One Stop Craft Challenges

Hi all,

First of all I would like to wish you all a Happy Turkey Day......
I hope you all enjoy your day with family and friends.....

I was able to get another card made up using 2 challenges.

The first challenge was over at Penny B Friends Saturday Challenge Blog. The challenge over there was Winter Wonderland. Well, for me that must mean a snowman.....lol... I found this cute Penny Black image of a snowman and a dog....I just love how animated the stamp set is.....


The second challenge I incorporated was over at http://onestopcraftchallenge.blogspot.com/. The challenge there was to make a card using snowflakes. Well, I think between the background paper, the image snowflakes and the large snowflake on the front, I think I have that covered.

Here is my card for both of these challenges:

Happy Turkey Day!
Julie


3 comments:

debby4000 said...

Adorable card and I love that fun PB image.
luv
Debby

Kath Stewart said...

fabulous card julie and I love that super cute image...thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx

Shelley said...

Great card and lovely image. Thanks for joining in with this weeks oscc.
Shelley xx