Saturday, November 14, 2009

Instyle Stamps Color Challenge

HI all,

Today I submitted my first card to Instyle Stamps Club Anime color challenge. The challenge is to use Salmon, Lime Green, Brown and White. You can find the challenge here.


I used sweet little Kimi the Angel....I used Angel Wings Shimmerz all over her dress, hair and wings....Then I added some golden highlights to her hair and of course her halo with a gold gel pen.

I love how this card came out. I tried to take a picture so you could see all the bling on her....


Hope you liked it as much as I do....
Have a great week end....

Happy Crafting.
Julie

3 comments:

Lana Clarke said...

Lovely card and Kimmie the angel is so sweet ;0)
Hugs
Lana x

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

Too cute! :)

~ margie

Delightful Perception said...

Very adorable card! And the colors go so well together!