Wednesday, November 18, 2009

3 Challenges in one....

Happy Hump Day....Hope you all had a great Wednesday.

Today I managed to make a card that incorporated 3 different challenges. I recently bought a cute little snowman wooden stamp from a friend....not knowing that it was actually a Penny Black stamp. I was thrilled as I really like the Penny Black images. That must be why I picked that one up, that and I really like snowmen....

Anyway, I decided to participate in the Penny Black Saturday Challenge blog. Their challenge was "Christmas for the guys". I thought the snowman would do just fine for this challenge.


The second challenge I incorporated into this card was the Sketch Saturday challenge. It was a nice little sketch. I used the snowflakes for most of the circles.


The third challenge I decided to incorporate into this card was the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. The challenge over there was "Glitter me silly". I decided to put glitter all around the snowman so it looked like it was snowing.....


Anyway, here is the card that I incorporated all these challenges into.


Hope you like the snowman as much as I do.

Happy Crafting.

Julie

2 comments:

Jo said...

I urge everyone to click on the pic to see this card close up, it's so lovely!
Thank you for joining us this week
Jo xx

Kath Stewart said...

super cute card julie...love that adorable snowman and those glittering snowflakes......perfect for a male card and thanks for joining in the fun this week at PBSC....hugs kath xxxxx