Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crafting Life's Pieces & La-La Land Crafts Challenges

Hi all,

I completed this card and wanted to get it posted....I think it turned out beautiful...


I used a Sarah Kay stamp that I recently bought. These images are so adorable. You can really lace and bling things up with them.


I created the card using the sketch over on the Crafting Life's Pieces blog.


I incorporated using a new lacey punch that I bought from Stampin' Up, so I decided to include it in the challenge over on La-La Land Crafts. Their challenge is to "Get Punchy".


I really love how this card came out. I love using brown with any color, I think that color combo turns out so pretty.... I added some pearls to give it a feminine, vintage look.

Hope you like it too...

Happy crafting..
Julie

5 comments:

Elena said...

This card is so precious! I really love the colors of it! Very beautiful border you created!
Thank you so much for joining our challenge at La-La Land!

Chelsea said...

Hi Julie, So happy to see your card for the CLP challenge. It's so sweet and cute. Hope to see you back for more :)Chel

Kathy said...

Pretty card! I love the earthy colors that you have used and this image is so sweet! Thanks so much for playing along with our challenge at La La Land!
:)kathy

Maureen said...

Such a cute image and love the border punch! Thanks for joining us at La-La's Weekly Wednesday Challenge!

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!