Thursday, April 2, 2020

Botanical Gardens

Hi All,

Worked on another card yesterday.  I needed a Birthday card for a co workers Birthday.  She loves plants and flowers so it seemed fitting to do a floral themed card.
Here is the card I created:


I used a pretty teal base card stock to pull in the teal color in the patterned paper.  Then die cut a large scalloped edge on a mustard yellow card stock.  The scalloped edge is from Spellbinders.  I then cut the same scalloped edge into the floral patterned paper (My Minds Eye)  to match the mustard yellow card  stock.  I added a yellow flower from my stock and added a brad in the middle of the flower.  I stamped "Happy Birthday" using the Kaisercraft mini stamp "Occasions".

I submitted the card to the following challenges:
1.  Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge.  The challenge is a color challenge HSS#336



2. A Bit More Time to Craft Challenge.  The Challenge is "Anything Goes".

3. A Perfect Time to Craft Challenge.  The Challenge is "Anything Goes".

Thank you, I hope you like what you see.
Best, stay safe out there.
Julie

No comments: