Tuesday, April 7, 2020

2 Kissing Fish


Hi All,

Hope this day finds you well and safe in these trying times.

Today's creation is a cute Anniversary card that I made.  The image is a digital image of a fish giving another fish a smack.   I am not sure where I picked this one up, it is an older digital stamp that I picked up.  If anyone knows who the maker of the digital stamp is, please let me know.  I would live to give them credit.


Here is a list of items that I used in making the card:
Blue Bunny Brilliant Blue dot Paper



To stamp the Happy Anniversary, I used Archival black Close to My Heart Ink and the stamp set Kaisercraft Mini Occasions.  This one looks to be out of stock most places.  I was able to find it on Ebay for a reasonable price.

Organza ribbon in blue, from JoAnn's in my stash.
Orange cardstock in my stash.
Topped the bubbles and the water off with Nuvo Glitter Drops White Blizzard.



I entered the fish card into the following challenges:

1.  Avenue 613 Challenge.  Challenge is Anything with an optional twist of using a Geometric Shape.  In this card, I used dots. 


3.  Crafter's Castle Challenge.  Challenge is Anything Goes.

4.  Colour Crazy Challenge.  Challenge is anything hand colored goes. 

5.  Cardz for Galz Challenge.  Challenge is Cute Animals. 


Hope you like the creation and think that the fish are as cute as I do.   Anyways, take care and be safe out there. 

Julie

No comments: