Thursday, April 9, 2020

Baby Hedgehog Congratulation




Hi All,

Hope you are staying well.  Just wanted to show you another card that I had been working on.  This one is a cute little baby hedgehog card perfect for welcoming in a little one.

I used a neutral color so it can be used for a girl or a boy. 





Here are the supplies that I used in creating the card:

BABY Hammock Hedgehog Butterfly Wood Mounted Rubber Stamp PENNY BLACK 2073J  I found this one on Ebay.  New. 


Close to my Heart " Congratulations" Stamp set called "For Every Occasion" D1187.


DCWV Polka Dot Embossed green dot paper


Lime Green card stock


Nuvo Glitter Drops  White Blizzard


Organdy ribbon, in my stash probably from JoAnn's.

I entered this card into these challenges:

1.  Penny Black Challenge.  Challenge is "Anything Goes".  Must use a Penny Black image.

2.  Avenue 613 Challenge.  Challenge is Anything Goes, with an optional twist of geometric shapes.

3.  Craft Rocket Challenge.  Challenge is Furry Friends.

4. Cute Card Thursday Challenge.  Challenge is Ribbons.

5. Southern Girl Challenge.  Challenge is Anything Goes.


Hope you like the way the card turned out.

Stay Healthy,
Best
Julie




No comments: