Tuesday, March 31, 2020

Pretty In Pink

Hi All,

Another quick card creation.  I had been wanting to try this new snowflake die cut that I purchased before the holidays but had already created my Christmas cards.  Now I can get a head start for next year.  I think this one turned our really elegant and pretty.  I usually am one for the "non-traditional" Christmas card colors for the holiday.  I rarely make Red and Green Christmas cards.  Here is what I created:


I entered this card in several challenges. 

1.  Paper Players Challenge.  The challenge is a Tic Tac Toe challenge. PP484


I chose the elements in the first column going down, ribbon, die-cut and pink.

2.  Creations in Pink Challenge.  The challenge is Anything Goes in Mainly Pink.  I think I have that one mastered since the card is all pink, except for the black letting. 

3. Merry Little Christmas Challenge.  The challenge is Anything Christmas goes. 

4. 12 Months of Christmas Challenge.  Challenge is "Ice Ice Baby".  To feature Ice mainly on the card. 

5.  Jan's Digi Stamps Challenge.    Challenge is "Anything Goes".  

6.  Holly and Ivy Christmas Challenge.   Challenge is "Anything Christmas Goes".  

Well, I hope you like the card.  It was fun to bring out some of my supplies and get craft. 

Keep safe, Best.
Julie

No comments: