Monday, March 30, 2020

Easter is around the corner


Hi All, 


With Easter just around the corner I wanted to create a card that I could send to my niece for  Easter.  I looked  for something cute and cuddly that I thought she would like.  

Here is the card that I came up with:

I am also entering this in three challenges.  I thought I would enter a few challenges just to try to get the creative juices flowing and get some inspiration.  It seemed to work.  At least I am getting some ideas by doing this. 

The challenges that I entered with this card are:  

1.  Feeling Sketchy Challenge   They created this sketch for inspiration:

Feeling Sketchy
2.  Sparkles Forum Challenge.  Their challenge is:  Easter.  

3.  Digi Chooseday Challenge.  Their challenge is:  Anything Goes


Hope you like my little Easter Bunny creation and I hop my niece likes it too.  Anyways,  stay safe and healthy.

Best,
Julie


No comments: