Sunday, December 13, 2009

Week End Challenges....

HI all,




I had a little time today to work on a card for a couple of challenges.....We decided to do some Christmas shopping yesterday....I thought oh, a couple of hours and I would be able to come home and make some cards....hmmmm 4+ hours later, we finally came home...very tired! I did plan out some cards last night and quickly got to work on them this evening....



First challenge is over at A Spoonful of Sugar. The challenge over there is "Monochrome". To make a card or project that is various shades of the same color....Well, I chose PINK. I also chose this cute little Cuddles Kuma toothfairy from Ildi Co. You can find their images HERE.

The second challenge is over at Sketch Saturday. The challenge is a sketch challenge. I loved their sketch, it was easy to come up with ideas for.....



Here is the card that I made for the 2 challenges:

Hope you like my all pink little tooth fairy from Ildi Co......

Have fun playing this week.....

Julie

2 comments:

JayLynn said...

Very pretty! I love the glittery wings and your colouring is perfect!

Louise said...

I love pink and your card is fab and love the image very cute, thanks for joining us at sketch saturday.
louise xx