Saturday, December 5, 2009

Crafting Life's Pieces Challenge

Hi all....
I hope you all are enjoying your week end thus far....
I personally have had better....My Uncle who has always been like a father to me, fell and broke his hip before Thanksgiving. They did surgery on that and he has just went down hill from there. He has alot of other things going wrong with him. They moved him to a hospice center today....Please keep him in your prayers....
Anyway on to another note....
I managed to get a card made for the Crafting Life's Pieces sketch challenge.....
I used one of the cute little hedgehog images that I have...Hot pink and black, what a great combination....

Hope you like the card....

Happy crafting...
Sincerely,
Julie

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Hi Julie, pretty blog and cute card. Thanks for playing the CLP Challenge, hope to see more of your project for the challenge. :)Chel