Monday, December 14, 2009

Challenges and Challenges...Oh, My!

Hi all,
I finished up another card that I had started this week end for a couple more challenges.

First challenge is for Friday Sketchers....you can probably guess that the challenge is a sketch challenge....

The second challenge is for Stamping for the week end. The challenge is to use blue and brown. I love this color combination, so that was a real easy one to work with....

I used another Ildi Co image of Cuddles Kuma called Cuddles Kuma Picnic. You can find the image HERE.

Here is my card for both of these challenges:

Hope you like my card....I love this little bear...he is sooooo cute....

Thanks so much!
Have a great day crafting...

Julie

2 comments:

JayLynn said...

This is so pretty! I love the colour combo and the flowers and ribbon look lovely!

kim.mom said...

This is so sweet! Love blue/brown combos!