Monday, January 15, 2018

Creativity on a day off...

Hi Everyone,

I love an extra day off work that leaves me a little time to get creative.  Just a little time, so I made a couple pairs of earrings after a little shopping to start the day off.  Followed with lunch with my mom and my daughter.  Three generations of women....boy, that was a nice way to start the day.

I work for the state and they have Martin Luther King Jr day off as a holiday.  It is a nice little surprise after the holidays to work your way back up to a full time schedule.

Here is one of the pairs that I was able to create today.  These bronze etched heart earrings would be perfect for Valentine's Day.  They would be great for everyday wear.  Simple, yet very detailed.


https://www.etsy.com/listing/572868014/etched-heart-bronze-dangle-earrings?ref=shop_home_active_1


I love the detail in the etching on these heart earrings. 

These can be purchased here Bronze Etched Heart Earrings.



These would go perfectly with something like this:



For everyone else that has the day off enjoy the day, do something creative, if you can...
Until next time. 
Julie




No comments: