Saturday, January 6, 2018

Christmas Cards 2017

Hi All,

Hope your holidays were full of love, family and friendship.  We here in SoCal, had a pretty warm holiday.  We were able to get out to the coast to get a way and spend some time at the water's edge.  We have a neat little place called Paradise Cove in Malibu that we like to eat.  They are right on the beach.  I read this time that they filmed part of Beach Blanket Bingo with Frankie Avalon there.  Anyone remember that movie?  We watched those movies growing up...

I wanted to finally share the Christmas cards that I made this year to send out.  Everyone should have already received theirs so there should be no spoiler alerts.




Here it is...I used Bella on Bauble from Wild Rose Studios.  I thought they turned out super cute.  Here is a closer view of Bella:

I used the following items to complete my cards:
 Bella on Bauble
 Cardstock with Envelopes


 Christmas Cardstock


 Black Cardstock


Black Ink ( I used Archival Ink, only because I like the richer image it stamps).
 Archival Ink
Prisma Colors to color in the image:


 Prisma Colors

Marvy Uchida Snow Marker for Bella's Santa hat and pom pom:


Then I glued it all together.  It was simple and easy to put together.  No extra postage requirements when mailing. 

Hope you enjoyed Bella on Bauble.  Wild Rose Studios offer quite a few different designs for Christmas and for everyday.  Really cute designs.  Here are a few of my favorites:
 Bunny Ballerina

 Bella with Daisy

 Sleeping baby with Mama

Well that is just a few of the adorable designs Wild Rose Studios offers. 

Happy New Year...hope to share again soon.  Take care.




No comments: