Monday, November 20, 2017

Simple Christmas Card - Assembly Style

  
Are you looking for a quick and simple design for your Christmas cards this year?  As of today, there are only 34 more days until Christmas.  Now that the panic is setting in, I wanted to show you a quick and easy design you can do in assembly style and the process moves quickly.  Before you know it, your Holiday cards will be complete and that task you will be able to check off your list of things to do.




Look at the detail in the embossing and in the distressing.  So pretty...




For this card I used the following products:

Embossing template – Cuttlebug, Lace Tree 

Embossing folder








Gold Organza Ribbon
Warm Holiday Wishes stamp comes from Close to my Heart

It looks as though the Cuttlebug Lace Tree is no longer available to purchase, except for on EBay.  So I included a couple of other embossing folders that would look elegant and rustic in the same card format.
 

This card turned out very rustic yet elegant.  I really like how this card turned out.  You could easily change up the colors of cardstock you use to give it a different feel. I can’t wait to see what you come up with and hope you come back and post your designs.

Good luck in getting your Christmas Cards in the mail this year.  I will post my actual Christmas Card design that I am mailing out to people on my list, after the holidays. 
Until next time….

Julie 

1 comment:

Julie.G said...

Found another Christmas tree embossing folder on Ebay that I thought was very pretty and would add an elegant look to your cards:
https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-53200-19255-0/1?icep_id=114&ipn=icep&toolid=20004&campid=5337972917&mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fitm%2FNEW-EMBOSSING-FOLDER-CHRISTMAS-TREE-with-SNOWFLAKE-STAR%2F311989190373%3Fhash%3Ditem48a4013ee5%3Ag%3AeOUAAOSwvfZZ8kaJ