Thursday, November 2, 2017

Bright and Cheery Birthday

Hi all,

Back again with a simple and easy designed birthday card.  This card would mainly be for females based on the color scheme used.



To create this card I used the following items:
Cardstock (Bright Yellow)
Cardstock (Bright Pink)
Textured Impressions (Elegant Bouquet #115964) embossing folder
“Birthday Wishes” stamp by Gina K Designs
Stickles
Organza ribbon in bright pink


I tried to capture the detail of the embossing and the daintiness of the stickles that I applied to each flower on the embossing plate. the design is simple, yet feminine and pretty.

This card is versatile and just by changing the color scheme can cause this card to look very differently. I chose a bright sunny yellow and a bright hot pink.  I thought the two colors together looked elegant and pretty.
I would love to see the creations that you create using this layout and design as inspiration.

Card can be purchased here on my Etsy shop:  MyDestashShop
Enjoy your day…

Julie.

No comments: