Thursday, July 21, 2011

Time to Play in some challenges

HI all,


I know it has been along time but I have been pretty busy the last couple of months. We just completed an out of state move and I finally have some time to play with all the goodies I found when I packed up and sorted through my craft space. I finally have my new craft space unpacked and was able to make some cards for a few challenges, since I am not working now. I am looking but I am being pretty picky right now, which gives me time to play....lol....



Anyways, here is what I made for the challenge over at Daisy Doodles Creative Challenges. The challenges is "Anything Goes". Well that made it easy. I have this stamp set and before the move could not wait to create a Paris collage with it. I found this paper during the move and thought it would be perfect for the design....



Hope you like it....I am really on a Paris kick lately. I love all of the Eiffel tower items available....So much fun....

Have a great rest of the week and a fabulous week-end.


Best,


Julie

No comments: