Thursday, July 28, 2011

Feeling Creative today...

Hi everyone....hope you all are doing well. I am enjoying this fabulous weather in Southern California. Especially since I know that in Phoenix where we just moved from it is hot and muggy....

I am working on challenges again today and I have a few that I will be posting throughout the day.

here is the first one.

This card is using a digital stamp from Instyle Stamps. I thought it was a perfect stamp to use for some Summer fun...

The first challenge I used it in is over at Pink Elephant. The challenge is "Fun in the Sun".

The second challenge is over at Delightful Sketches. The challenge is "Dog days of Summer (Summer or Summer Heat)".

I thought this little Hula girl meets the criteria for summer fun....


Clean and simple....hope you enjoy...until the next post...Julie

3 comments:

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

Great card, love the colour & the image is fab!

Thank you for sharing with us at Delightful Challenges this week, good luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Sheri Gilson said...

Super cute birthday card!! Thank you so much for playing along with us at The Pink Elephant!!

Lysa said...

You've got that right..definitely hot & muggy here in AZ!

Super cute card, one of my favorite ISS images! Thanks for joining us at The Pink Elephant!