Monday, March 14, 2011

Tsukineko Sheer Shimmer Spritz

Hi all,
Try to say that 10 time really fast...kind of like "rubber baby buggie bumpers" ....
I used the spritz for the first time. I bought it a few months ago with a coupon at Hobby Lobby and decided "Finally" to use it. I was making a wedding card for a friend of mine and had punched out some Martha Stewart butterflies. I was just going to use Stickles on it, but then I spotted it. I thought, Hmmm, I should try that on the butterflies.....
Wow, what a difference it made....I am so please with the way this card turned out for my friend. I tried to capture the shimmer on the butterflies in the second picture. Let me know if you have tried this product?

So pretty....I am so pleased how this card came out.....hope you enjoy it to...
until next time....
Julie






No comments: