Tuesday, March 15, 2011

A little birdie told me....

HI all,

Here is another card that I made for a friend of mine. She retired just over a year ago and moved out of state. I sent her this card and a few stamped images of stamps that I bought. We do that every so often. I thought that might brighten her day....

For this card, I used all kinds of things on that stamped image. It was fun and a very creative outlet for me....I was amazed at how pretty that card was....

I used Taffy Smooch (love this stuff, can't wait to get more colors), Folk Craft Extreme Glitter acrylic paint (first time for this, I used this on the circle part), it turned out nice, Brush pens for hte bird and leaves, Distressed ink in aged mahogany and victorian velvet on the outside where the words are. Isn't it pretty? One of my favorites in along time....

Hope you enjoy....Happy crafting.

No comments: