Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Week Night Challenge

HI everyone...
I was very motivated and ready to create tonight....I was able to get 2 cards done tonight. One I will show you tonight and one is for the Design Team that I am on with Instyle Stamps for their Wed Challenge, so you will have to wait to see that one tomorrow.
Anyway...this one is (I think) so adorable....Love the girly pink, floral and swirls....Not to mention this adorable Motivet Stamp (it is a freebie on their site).
I am entering this card into the following challenges:
Stamp Challenges: Something Girly
Here is the card:

Tomorrow is hump day....Have a great evening...

Julie

5 comments:

Got It From My Mama said...

Your card is so cute and I really like the colours

Anonymous said...

AWW!! I love that sweet kitty!! :) Such girly soft colors too!! Thanks for joining with us at Stamp Something this week!!HUGS

Pauline C said...

Very pretty kitty and cute card :-). Thanks for joining in the celebrations at CCC this week, and don't forget you can pop over to my blog and leave a comment + Mr Linky if you wo uld like to enter for my LotV DT blog candy :-)
Pauline x

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at PTW this week.

Mandy

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

I love that image! I have seen it and I want it! Great card...beautifully colored! Thanks for celebrating at CCC!

Janna :)