Sunday, March 7, 2010

Pink Elephant and Sketch & Stash Challenge

HI all,
I got to do one card for challenge this week-end....I am bummed about that, but I love how the card came out....I used a stamp set from Close to My Heart, called Enjoy Every Moment.

I used this card in Sketch and Stash Challenge for the sketch,
and in Pink Elephant Challenge for adding green to your color combo.

The card was a request for someone I work with...Sshh...don't tell Stella if you know her, lol...Hope you enjoy the card....
Have a great week....remember to check back...Hula Days start tomorrow. ...
Julie

2 comments:

Becky said...

What a stunning card, I love that image and the pretty colours!
Thanks so much for joining us at Sketch and Stash!
Love Becky xx

Sue said...

such a beautiful card and a gorgeous image,thank you for joining us at sketch and stash

sue
xx