Wednesday, January 20, 2010

For Baby

Hi all...Happy Hump Day!

I made this cute little baby card, using the Penny Black baby in a hammock stamp the I bought. This one is blue, maybe for a boy, although all those polka dots.....it could be for a boy or girl...
I made this card using 2 challenges:
First one is for the sketch, Friday Sketchers,
The other one, the challenge at Stamp Challenges and is to use "Blue and White". I immediately thought of this embossed designer paper. It is very pretty and elegant.
Here is the card,

Hope you enjoyed the card.

Thanks for stopping by...
Julie

6 comments:

My Creative Outlet by Janna said...

Just adorable! Perfect baby card! Sweet image and fab coloring! Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamp Something this week!

Janna :)

~Denise Lynn~ said...

A perfect card for baby, love that cute image. Thanks for playing along with us at Stamps Something this week. :)

Judy said...

Hi Julie,

This is such an encredible card, and I'd love to see you enter it in the challenge we are having, which is for animals or baby birthdays. I do hope you'll stop by! http://digital-inkcochallenge.blogspot.com/

Lots of Love

Judy said...

Hi Julie,

Your blog has been picked to be spotlighted in the Digital-Ink Co. Newsletter!! Congratulations!

Cheryl said...

Too cute! Wonderful baby card.

I saw you in the Digital Ink Co newsletter and thought I would drop by.

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

What a sweet card! I love the lil image! It's perfect :)

TFS! hugs, margie