Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Custom Monthly Card Workshop kits Coming soon

I am starting to make a monthly card kit. These will be on a preordered basis, so I will need to know before and have payment before the 5th of the month, so I can order supplies and get them assembled. First kit coming out in Sept. Kit cost $5.00 for the card kit plus shipping.


Card kit may have a variety of items in it each month, some of the items are: 3-4 pieces of quality cardstock, 2-3 sheets of designer paper, ribbon, brads, eyelets, various hand stamped images to complete your project. Plus each month will come with a color image of sample card, instructions on cutting and assembling your card. Some months will include a new technique, or card cut....You never know what little surprises I will throw in....

I am excited about this new monthly kit club. Let me know your thoughts on it, and you can start pre ordering at anytime. Just send me an email....

No comments: