Wednesday, July 18, 2018

T-I-Double-Guh-Urrrr....

Hi All,
Just playing around with some of my patterned paper that I had lying around....

Came across this super cute Disney Winnie the Pooh themed paper.  Really simple card just cutting out three of the Tigger squares and finding coordinating card stock and ribbon  Easy Peasy...


For the sentiment, I used the computer and printed out my own.  Mounted it with coordinated card stock.  I do a lot of my own sentiments that way.  That way I can personalize the cards with what I really want them to say.

Here is a link to the exact paper I used:

These papers like this would work well for other Disney character themes:




Any kind of themed paper like this would work well in this type of card.  It makes it really easy if you are in a bind and need one yesterday....
Try it out, keep some on hand for those days when you need a card.
Best,
Julie

No comments: