Thursday, October 28, 2010

Hi all...

HI all,
Just thought I would drop a quick line and let you know that I haven't really fallen off the face of the earth, lol....

I actually decided to go back to school and finish up my degree...I have a ways to go but this program is really structured and I feel confident I can get it done this time. I am already at the end of my second class and I am maintaining a 4.0 gpa....Yeah!
Anyways, here are a few things I have been working on in between work, school and well, Life:
How about some cute little Halloween cupcake toppers to start things off with? These are actually buffet markers. The buyer is going to hand write the name of the dish on each of these for her Halloween party....I think these turned out adorable. You can view the listing here.....
This was a request from someone on Etsy for "Will you be my bridesmaid? Cards". You can view all of them here They arrived to her today and she loved them. That always makes me happy.

This is another version of the cards above that I made for another Etsy bride. They just look so pretty in both colors. Here is the listing for that one....
have a great day ;-)
Julie





No comments: