Saturday, June 5, 2010

MIA- and newest creations

Hi all,

Sorry I have been MIA lately. I have been regularly receiving orders in my ETSY shops and just keeping up. Between the shops and now for the month of June, we will be attending Summer basketball league tournaments....June is going to be a very busy and hectic month.

Anyway, I thought I would post some of my newest creations that were just listed in the shops....

Listed in the KattfiveCreations jewelry shop:
Newly listed in the Kattfive Creations card shop:

That's all for today....I hope to post at least once a week in June and more often after that....
Enjoy the rest of your week end...
Julie

3 comments:

Adventures in Art said...

Lovely!

Ren said...

Great work!

Lacey Stephens said...

Fabulous designs! Thanks for stopping by my blog on the High Hopes Blog hop!
~Lacey
www.stampandcreate.com
High Hopes DT