Sunday, October 25, 2009

Papertake Weekly Challenge

Hi everyone....

I was able to get to another challenge today....This one is for Papertake Weekly Challenge blog...
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/ The challenge over there is a really cute and simple sketch.

As soon as I saw this sketch, I thought of this Sew Many Cards http://www.shop.sewmanycards.com/category.sc?categoryId=42 image of Jaden the giraffe. I think this image was made to go with this sketch...lol....


Here is the sketch:






Here is my card:
Hope you like the sketch and the image as much as I did and play along......
Have a great rest of Sunday....
Hugs,
Julie

3 comments:

~Jeri~ said...

oh wow Julie!! You are soooooooo right!!! Jaden was made for this sketch!!!! Awesome job hon!! I love it!!!

Unknown said...

What a wonderful card. The image fits perfectly with the sketch and your coloring is fantabulous!

Anj

Jill said...

wow fantastic card Julie I love how you've placed the image thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx