Thursday, September 17, 2009

Golden Shadow Beauty....

Hello,
Just wanted to post a new jewelry creation.


I was asked by someone to make a bridal necklace using white pearls and golden shadow crystals. After going back and forth figuring out the design, we finally were in agreement.


At first, I wasn't so sure how it was going to turn out. I love the golden shadow crystals, they are such a pretty color. But I plugged ahead with the design and all I can say is "WOW".


I really like how the necklace turned out. It is so sparkly and stunning. I have sent it off to the requester...I only hope she feels the same way when she sees it.... Hope you like it too....
If interested in something like this of your own, contact me through my Etsy shop to work out the details.... http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=6405195
Until next time.
Julie

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! this is just stunning! i love it! where can i buy one lol :)

xoxo
sarabeth

Serious Craft said...

Very pretty! I'm trying to figure out what I want for myself on my wedding. It's a tough decision!