Sunday, August 23, 2009

Challenges: Friday Sketchers and Pollycraft Monday Challenges



Here is the next set of challenges I completed this week end. Again, I combined two challenges to create one card.


The first challenge is a sketch challenge over at Friday Sketchers. http://fridaysketchersblog.blogspot.com/ I really liked this sketch and thought it would be a useful one to remember.

The second challenge is from Pollycraft Monday Challenges. http://pollycraftchallengeblog.blogspot.com/


The challenge there was "Favorite Things". Well, this little bird from Victoria Case is one of my favorite Christmas images. It turns out so cute everytime....


Hope you agree.....


Until the next time....


Julie




2 comments:

Sue said...

ooh this is such cute card julie,i love it.I have this image coloured on my desk.must turn him into a card:)

thanks for joining us at pollycraft:)

sue
xx

Emma said...

Hi Julie
Aw your card is adorable and really gorgeous, I love the image.
Thanks for joining us at Pollycraft & good luck.
Emma x