Saturday, March 29, 2008

My new Blog.....

Hi Everyone, this is my very first blog. I am fairly new to the world of scrapbooking and card making (6 months or so). I have just fell in love with this hobby. I also just recently signed up to be an independent contractor for Close to My Heart. I am really excited about this venture. Please check back often, I am in the process of planning a blog party....there will be fun and games and most of all prizes..... Hope to see you at the blog party.....

1 comment:

kellyliz82 said...

Hey, it's Kelly from MBI. I am so excited you're selling CTMH! That's my favorite stuff ever. I was a consultant. I signed up then found out I was pregnant with Jordan. So I let it fall behind. When she's older I will sell again. Until then, I can order from you! YAY!