Sunday, February 3, 2019

Birthday Mixed Media Card

Hi All,

It's been awhile since I have been passionate about making cards.  I have only been able to get my Christmas cards completed and have been MIA as far as birthdays and any other holidays.  Something happened over the holiday break and I can't find enough time in the day to make cards again.  I am so excited.  My new passion, #MixedMedia cards.  I was watching a YouTube video from #MaremiSmallArt which peaked my interest again.  Thanks Marta for re-creating my interest in Mixed media and card making.


 



Products used in creating this card:
Hero Arts Stamp and cut Happy set:

Mini white mulberry flowers:


Bakers twine white:


Flat back pearls: 


Lace: (hint, get white, you can always die it the right color for your project)


Metal frame: this was in my stash, here is a nice option:

2 types of Patterned paper, already in my stash
Distressing tool:


Nuvo Jewel drops Morning Dew:


Seed Beads: 


 Dylusions Shimmer spray:

Card base: 


used dryer sheet, yep, you got it, adds great texture.

Hope you are inspired by my card creations.  Enjoy the inspirations. 
Thanks for stopping by. 
Julie

No comments: